Additional rules for elite competitors!
• It is prohibited to do warm up on the race course before the start!
• Attach starting bib on the upper part of the back (without folding) NB! Make sure it won’t be covered by hair or clothing!
• Attach hip numbers on the sides of your hips (without folding).
• Attach timing chip around your leg above the skate, not around your skate!
• When traffic is going both ways on the course it is prohibited to cross center line of the road (except when turning back).
• Warning = yellow card; 2 warnings = red card; In case of severe violation of rules judges are allowed to give straight red card! Red card = DQ!
• When entering group, it is not allowed to disturb members of the group. When member of the group has his/her hands on the hips/back of another competitor, than it’s not allowed to go between them!
• It is prohibited to push or drag other male or female competitors on the race course (except when on a descent with a group – putting hands on hips/back to level the speed of members of the group)!
• It is prohibited for a female competitor to draft behind the same person/teammate during the race for kilometers.
• Fair play!!!
• During the last 100 metres it is prohibited to change trajectory if it disturbs or blocks other competitors!
• It is also prohibited to push other competitors out of the draft on the finish line or before the intermediate sprint!
• If not present during the awarding ceremony, the competitor will lose its right for the prizes! Prize moneys will be transferred after the race!