47. Tartu Maraton
virtual 47. Tartu Maraton
14. March 2021
|virtuaal 63 km||30.00 €|
|virtuaal 31 km||30.00 €|
|virtuaal 16 km||30.00 €|
In 2021 you are warmly welcome to join us from home!
Event period: February 8th - March 14th, 2021
Distances: 63, 31 and 16 km
How to take part?
- Choose the distance and sign up. Please note, that you may change the distance very easily and for free in our self-service until the end of the race period.
- Download and print your start number from our homepage (available soon).
- Choose the most suitable track close to your home and ski the selected distance during the event period. Record the ski log with your device (sport watch, smartphone). It is important, that you fix the length of the distance, time and if possible, also the date of your ride.
- Upload your result in the participant list between 8.02-14.03. You will find technical explanations on the upload page. In case your device does not have a direct data sharing function, you may also insert the results manually. Just make a photo/screenshot of your ski log and add this as a proof.
- After uploading the results, your virtual diploma will be ready for downloading!
- Medal will arrive to you by post, make sure you insert the correct home address while uploading the race result!
- Share your virtual race experiences also on Facebook and Instagram! While posting, tag us in the post and use #tartumaraton. This allows us to find your posts and share them also with other ski friends.
- After finishing the virtual Tartu Maraton you are also one step closer to complete the new challenge: Worldloppet Virtual Racing League.
See the virtual race regulations here!