Walking tour in Tartu
Tartu sightseeing tour on 25.02. at 14.00.-15.30. Walking tour. English language
Meet the guide at Town Hall Square at the “Kissing Students” fountain. During the tour you will get introduced to history and culture of Tartu. Town Hall Square and the history and main building of Tartu University.
Dome Hill with its legends and monuments of world famous scientists like K.E. v. Baer (a Baltic-German naturalist), Fr. R. Faelmann (an Estonian writer and doctor), K. Morgenstern (a scholar), etc. You will see the Old Anathomical Theatre and the building of Supreme Court of Estonia. The Angel’s bridge, Devil’s bridge and Kissing Hill are the favorite places for romance lovers.
On the way back we pass St. John’s church which is famous for its terracotta sculptures.
- Price of the tour 10 EUR/person.
- Registration by 21.02.2017 the latest.
- Please send your registration to E-TURIST Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org, tel + 372 7441687, www.e-turist.ee (your name, e-mail address, mobile number, payment method)
- Payment to bank account: E-TURIST REISIBÜROO Ltd., IBAN: EE39 2200 2210 0514 4520, SWIFT code (BIC) HABAEE2X, Bank name: Swedbank, Bank address: Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn. Please note on payment: Tartu sightseeing tour
- Credit card payment: Full name of card holder, Full number of credit card, Expiration date (valid thru)