Virtual Race Regulations
- 40. Tartu Rattaralli virtual race (hereinafter VR) is organized by Club Tartu Maraton, in accordance with the current Race Regulations, and the decisions made by the Council and Board of Club Tartu Maraton. VR is a sub-event of the 40. Tartu Rattaralli (RR) and extends the main distances of the event. Registration to virtual race has to be made separately.
- 40. Tartu Rattaralli virtual race takes place from 1st of May until 6th of June 2021.
- Virtual race is a remote cycling event in which participants can take part at their preferred time and place. Chosen distance should be completed on any day in the given time period.
- Distances of 128 km, 58 km and 25 km are available for registration. Chosen distance should be completed in one go and when stopping for any reason, time-keeping should not be stopped.
- By choosing "ralli kombo" when registering, it is possible to complete 128 km in several separate stages during the virtual race period. Each stage has to be at least 12,8 km.
- Besides ordinary bicycles, electric bicycles are allowed.
- Chosen distance can be completed on the official tracks of RR or on the tracks of participant's choice. The official tracks of RR are marked during the virtual race period.
- The virtual race is not a competition and there are no prizes. Participation in the virtual race will count as a participation in the Cube series (each participant will get 1 Cube point) and will count towards multiple participation awards (silver and gold pins), if the participant does not have a result from the RR main race in the given year.
- Everyone will participate at their own responsibility! Regular traffic is not closed! Participants must follow all traffic regulations. Organizers are not liable for participants’ health problems or damaged/lost personal belongings.
- Participation in the virtual race must follow the restrictions and directions of the local government and health authorities of the participant's country. Participation in the virtual race does not give permission to violate them. For health safety, we advise to keep distance from other people according to local recommendations.
- Keeping the environment clean is important to us. Throwing food packages, drink bottles etc into the nature is prohibited!
- Age limit: all athletes born in 2006 (on 58 km and 25 km born in 2009) or earlier are allowed to participate.
- Registration takes place on Club Tartu Maraton’s website at http://www.tartumaraton.ee up to 06.06.21 at 23:59,
- Entry fees.
up to 06.06.2021
There is 50% discount for participants aged 18 years and younger.
- Re-registration is the alteration of participant’s name or race distance. Re-registration is possible on Club Tartu Maraton’s website at http://www.tartumaraton.ee up to 06.06.21 at 23:59.
- Start fee includes: digital start bib, medal for finishers (will be sent out by post in 2 weeks after result upload), electronic diploma, gold and silver pins according to the statute (not posted).
- Time keeping and recording the distance completion is administered by participant's own device (sport watch, smartphone).
- To get a result:
- Participant has to register on the Club Tartu Maraton website to the chosen distance and pay the entry fee.
- Participant has to complete the chosen distance on any day during the event time period and record their result with their own device. Please make sure that the device shows completed distance at least as long as the one you registered to.
- Participant has to upload the log file of their device by clicking on the link next to their name in the list of participants before June 6th at 23:59. Result can be uploaded multiple times, the last one will count.
- Correct postal address is necessary for sending the finisher medal.
- Unofficial results will be updated on the website http://www.tartumaraton.ee. The official results will be issued on June 11th at 17:00 on the website http://www.tartumaraton.ee.
- With making the entry, the participant confirms the willingness to abide by the current Race Regulations.
- Cases, not stated in current Rules, will be solved by the Organizing Committee.