Virtual Race Regulations
- 39. Tartu Rattaralli virtual race (hereinafter RR) is organized by Club Tartu Maraton, in accordance with the current Race Regulations, and the decisions made by the Council and Board of Club Tartu Maraton. RR is the second stage of Tartu Maraton Cube 2020.
- 39. Tartu Rattaralli takes place as a virtual race from 29th of May until 14th of June 2020.
- Virtual race is a remote cycling event in which participants can take part at their preferred time and place. Chosen distance should be completed on any day in the given time period.
- Distances of 128 km, 58 km and 25 km are available for registration. Chosen distance should be completed in one go and when stopping for any reason, time-keeping should not be stopped.
- Besides ordinary bicycles, electric bicycles are allowed.
- Chosen distance can be completed on the official tracks of RR or on the tracks of participant's choice. The official tracks of RR are marked on 29. May - 14. June.
- The virtual race is not a competition and there are no prizes. Participation in the virtual race will count as a participation in the Cube series (points will not be calculated based on the results) and will count towards multiple participation awards (silver and gold pins).
- Maximum number of participants is 3000 in total. Registration will be closed upon reaching the limit.
- Everyone will participate at their own responsibility! Regular traffic is not closed! Participants must follow all traffic regulations. Organizers are not liable for participants’ health problems or damaged/lost personal belongings.
- Participation in the virtual race must follow the restrictions and directions of the local government and health authorities of the participant's country. Participation in the virtual race does not give permission to violate them. For health safety, we advise to keep distance of at least 20 meters from other people when participating in the virtual race.
- Keeping the environment clean is important to us. Throwing food packages, drink bottles etc into the nature is prohibited!
- Age limit: all athletes born in 2005 (58 km and 25 km 2008) or earlier are allowed to participate.
- Registration takes place on Club Tartu Maraton’s website at http://www.tartumaraton.ee up to 14.06.20 at 23:59,
- Entry fees.
up to 14.06.2020
Participants who registered to the 39. Tartu Rattaralli before the virtual race was announced, will be automatically listed as participants of the virtual race. If the originally paid entry fee exceeds the entry fee of the virtual run, the surplus will be transferred to the participant's user account to be used in the future. Another option is to apply for a monetary refund of the same sum.
Participants who registered to the 39. Tartu Rattaralli before the virtual run was announced, but do not wish to take part in the virtual race, will receive 50% of their originally paid entry fee as a credit on their user account. Another option is to apply for a monetary refund of the same sum.
- Re-registration is the alteration of participant’s name or race distance. Re-registration is possible on Club Tartu Maraton’s website at http://www.tartumaraton.ee up to 14.06.20 at 23:59 free of charge. Only when changing distance from shortest to longer, the entry fee difference of 5 € has to be paid.
- Start fee includes: digital start bib, medal for finishers (shipping outside Estonia is available for additional fee and has to be chosen during registration), electronic diploma, gold and silver pins according to the statute.
- Time keeping and recording the distance completion is administered by participant's own device (sport watch, smartphone).
- To get a result:
- Participant has to register on the Club Tartu Maraton website to the chosen distance and pay the entry fee (existing participants of 39. Tartu Rattaralli will be added to the virtual race participant list automatically).
- Participant has to complete the chosen distance on any day during the event time period and record their result with their own device. Please make sure that the device shows completed distance at least as long as the one you registered to.
- Participant has to upload the log file of their device by clicking on the link next to their name in the list of participants before June 14th at 23:59. Result can be uploaded multiple times, the last one will count.
- Unofficial results will be updated on the website http://www.tartumaraton.ee. The official results will be issued on June 19th at 17:00 on the website http://www.tartumaraton.ee.
- Entering a correct postal address is necessary for sending the finisher medal.
- With making the entry, the participant confirms the willingness to abide by the current Race Regulations.
- Cases, not stated in current Rules, will be solved by the Organizing Committee.