Unfortunately we cannot organize Tartu Rattaralli children events this year because we cannot provide a safe road cycling environment for children in the present situation.
- Tartu Rattaralli's children's races take place in Tartu Turu street.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Every finisher receives a medal and a bag with goods.
- Raffle prizes are also given out.
- Diploma can be printed out from our website and colored by children themselves.
- No winners are declared.
- Make sure your child's bike has everything needed and it's functioning correctly!
Wearing a helmet is mandatory, also for the parents accompanying the child on the track with their own bike.
- Registration is mandatory and we suggest to pre-register online to avoid long queues on the day of the race (read more about how to register your child in the self-service environment).
- Registration is also open on the day of the race one hour before the first race.
Tartu Rattaralli's children's events are organized in cooperation with Tartu Suusaklubi. Get more info about the skiing club's activities and training classes from their website.