Individual race regulations
- 39. Tartu Forest Marathon individual race (hereinafter IR) is organized by Club Tartu Maraton, in accordance with the current Race Regulations, and the decisions made by the Council and Board of Club Tartu Maraton. IR is a sub-event of the 39. Tartu Forest Maraton (MM) and an individual race distance has to be chosen for participating.
- 39. Tartu Forest Marathon individual race takes place from 1st of May until 9th of May 2021. Participant's result will be considered as participation in Tartu Forest Marathon.
- Individual race must be completed on a track provided by the organizer, during the individual race period, exact time is chosen by the participant.
- Distances of 42 km, 21 km, 10 km, and 5 km are available. Tracks are marked, both start and finish are located in the Tartumaa Tervisespordikeskus near Elva. The tracks are mainly on forest paths. 42 km consists of two 21 km laps. NB! 42 km and 21 km tracks pass through the start/finish area more than once.
- Besides registration to the chosen distance, start time must be booked in order to control the number of participants on the tracks at the same time. The tracks are open from 1st to 9th of May, each day at 10:00-20:00.
- Both running and walking are allowed. Chosen distance has to be completed in one go. Runners and walkers will be shown in the same result list for each distance. Results are ranked by finish time, but no winners are declared or prizes given. Participation in the individual race will count as a participation in the Cube series (Cube points are calculated but no bonuses for the top 6 of 42 km) and will count towards multiple participation awards (silver and gold pins).
- Use of car, bicycle or other means of transport while completing the distance is not allowed.
- There will be a self-service drinking station in the start/finish area.
- Throwing food packages, drink bottles etc into the nature is prohibited!
- Everyone will participate at their own responsibility! Participants must follow all traffic regulations. Organizers are not liable for participants’ health problems or damaged/lost personal belongings. If you see someone with a health problem on the course, please call 112.
- Participation in the individual race must follow the restrictions and directions of the local government and health authorities. Participation in the individual race does not give permission to violate them. For health safety, we advise to keep distance from other people according to local recommendations.
- Age limit: all athletes born in 2006 (10 km and 5 km 2009) or earlier are allowed to participate.
- Registration takes place on Club Tartu Maraton’s website at http://www.tartumaraton.ee up to 16.05.21 at 23:59. There is no registration on the 9th of May. There is no registration in the start area.
- Entry fees.
up to 08.05.2021
- In case the right of participation is waived, the participation fee is not refunded, but by submitting a doctor's note by 08.05.21 at 17:00, 50% of the paid registration fee will be transferred to the participant's account in the self service environment of Club Tartu Maraton as a credit which can be used when paying for the registration to next races in the Cube series. The credit is valid for 1 year.
- Re-registration is the alteration of participant’s name or race distance. Re-registration is possible
- on Club Tartu Maraton’s website at http://www.tartumaraton.ee up to 08.05.21 at 23:59
- There is no re-registration on 9th of May
- When re-registering to a longer distance or in case of nonvalid discount, difference of the participation fees has to be paid.
- Start fee includes: marked tracks, participant info, electronic SI timing card (must be returned to organizer), time keeping (in case of correctly registered SI-card) medal for finishers, electronic diploma, gold and silver pins according to the statute.
- Time keeping is based on an electronic SI timing card, which the participant gets from the marathon info station in the start area. It is allowed to use also participant's own SI-card. To get a result, participant must register the card at timing stations in start, on the course and in finish. After completing the distance, borrowed SI-card must be returned to organizers.
- In addition to start and finish, there are 14 timing stations on the 42 km distance, 7 timing stations on the 21 km distance, 4 timing stations on the 10 km distance and 2 timing stations on the 5 km distance.
- Unofficial results will be updated on the website http://www.tartumaraton.ee. The official results will be issued on May 14th at 17:00 on the website.
- Parking lots in the Tartumaa Tervisespordikeskus are free of charge.
- With making the entry, the participant confirms the willingness to abide by the current Race Regulations.
- Cases, not stated in current Rules, will be solved by the Organizing Committee.