According to the race regulations of the 47th Tartu Maraton (point 17), 50% of the participation fee is compensated in case of cancelling the event due to the lack of snow.
Entry fees paid by private persons
- 50% of the participation fee is transferred as a credit to the self service account of the person who made the registration. The credit can be used either for signing up to the next year’s Tartu Maraton or to any other sport event organised by Club Tartu Maraton in 2020. The credit amount is visible in the account's profile section, and this information shall also be visible, when starting a new event registration. NB! The available credit will be used for the first registration that is made! DEADLINE to use the credit: December 4th, 2020.
- It is also possible to ask for a refund of the 50% of paid entry fee via the bank trasfer. To ask for the refund, please fill in the form HERE (XLSX, 10 Kb) or HERE (PDF, 46 Kb) and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. DEADLINE for submitting the refund application: March 31st, 2020.
- In case the entry fee was paid by a legal entity (company, sports club), the credit is not visible in the participant's account. In this case the credit owner is the legal entity who made the registration.
Entry fees paid by legal entities (companies, clubs, etc.)
- The owner of the credit is the legal entity who made the registration. The credit can be used either for signing up to the next year’s Tartu Maraton or to any other sport event organised by Club Tartu Maraton in 2020. The credit amount is visible on the account of the company´s representative who made the registration. The credit is not connected to specific participants, and it may be used for new participants. NB! The available credit will be used for the first registration you make! DEADLINE to use the credit: December 4th, 2020.
- Monetary refunds are not available.
In case you decide to waive the right to use your credit, we shall direct the above-mentioned 50% of your entry fee into track care. Names of all of the participants who support the marathon track maintenance shall be published on the webpage of Club Tartu Maraton in the middle of December 2020. In case you decide not to use the credit, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
In case you will face any problems while using the system, please let us know by calling (+372 7 421 644, +372 51 50 360) or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.