All people 18 years and older are checked for COVID safety on the Tartu City Marathon
About Covid safety on children's races see below
- There are 3 options for proof: vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or negative test result certificate valid on the day of the race (antigen test is valid for 48 h, PCR test is valid for 72 h). Read about the on-site testing options below.
- After showing appropriate certificate, a handband gives right to enter and re-enter restricted areas (race center, start/finish, service area in the Küüni str park). Wear the handband until the end of the event!
Handband is given only to the certificate owner. It is possible to get start bibs for friends and family, but each person has to show their Covid certificate themselves in order to receive their handband and enter restricted areas (including start area).
If possible, come to receive your start bib and handband in the race center on Friday! This way the queues are shorter and small areas are less crowded on Saturday morning. In case you need to receive your bib and handband on Saturday morning, come early enough. Consider possible traffic jams and the time you need for Covid certificate check and possible testing.
Covid safety checking requirements apply also for spectators and people who accompany participants, who wish to enter restricted areas.
NB! Have also your ID with you.
- Travelling is also most convenient with the COVID-19 certificate. Read the information about entering Estonia from HERE. Information about accepted vaccines and time to maximum immunity is also noted there:
7 calendar days after the second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty
15 calendar days after the second dose of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria
14 calendar days after the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
14 calendar days after a single dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
For other COVID-19 vaccines, the instructions from the individual manufacturer for maximum protection must be followed (e.g. 21 calendar days after the second dose of Sputnik).
On-site antigen testing
If you do not already have appropriate certificate, it is possible to take antigen test on-site. The price is 8 euros (cash or card). Sample will be taken by a medical worker from the nasopharynx. Time needed for the procedure: approx. 30 minutes.
Testing station is located near the race centre on the corner of Magistri str and Town Hall Square.
Testing is available:
- on Friday, 1.10 at 12:00-20:30
- on Saturday, 2.10 at 7:30-13:30
Covid safety check at children's races
- Children and youngsters under the age of 18 do not need to provide the certificate.
- Adults who wish to accompany children on the track, must show valid Covid certificate when entering the start corridor.
- In case of no existing certificate, antigen test can be taken for a fee of 8 euros in the City Marathon testing station on the corner of Magistri str and Town Hall Square.
17.09.2021 ONLY REUSABLE DISHES IN FINISH CATERING
29.04.2021 40th Tartu Rattaralli will be a virtual race
19.03.2021 THANK YOU!
20.02.2020 Entry fees of the cancelled Tartu Maraton
05.02.2020 Jubilee hike's FAQ
05.02.2020 Tartu Maraton organizers are planning a hike
Ещё новостей в архиве - 251, для просмотра уточните год или месяц наверху страницы.