Historical facts of Club Tartu Maraton
- On January 16th, 1960 started from Tartu city centre the first ski-hike from Tartu to Kääriku, which started tradition of most popular public sport event of Estonia - Tartu Maraton.
- OC of Tartu Maraton took in 1982 a new challange to organice popular cycling road race Tartu Rattaralli.
- In autumn of 1983 the same OC founded new event - Tartu Sügisjooks (Tartu Autumn City Run). All three competitions were tied up to form a complex event with a ranking system - Tartu Triple Event.
- From 1984 children events were introduced in cycling and running, followed by kids ski event in 1985
- After collapse of Soviet Union in 1991, the most active OC members formed a non-profit company Club Tartu Maraton, which took over organization of Tartu Maraton, Tartu Sügisjooks and Tartu Rattaralli.
- In 1998 Tartu Rattamaraton (mountain bike race) was introduced by club, in 2007 followed Tartu Rulluisumaraton (inline skating race) and in 2012 Tartu Linnamaraton (Tartu city marathon).
- In 2000 Tartu Triple Event turned to Tartu Complex Event when Tartu Rattamaraton was added to season ranking system.
- In 2015 Tartu Complex Event was replaced by Tartu Maraton Cube, to unite all 6 races in one ranking system and give our participants new attractive sportive challenge.