Registration for Tartu Maraton 2022 is open! In the organising team we are constantly working on ensuring the safety of participants in our next edition.
- Subject to current restrictions, participants will be asked for a COVID certificate from age 12.
- 18 years and older, have to present immunization or recovery certificate
- Youngsters between age 12 years and three months up to 17 years, have to present immunization certificate, recovery certificate or a negative test result (PCR or antigen RT test)
- Outdoor sports events with up to 2,000 participants are allowed today. If the restrictions are not eased by the beginning of January, we are ready to apply for a special permit from the government to organise a larger marathon, similarly to the year 2021.
- Indoors and in crowded places (eg start and finish area) it is compulsory to wear a mask.
- Travelling information about entering Estonia can be found HERE.
Information about vaccines and time to maximum immunity is also noted there:
- 7 calendar days after the second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty
- 15 calendar days after the second dose of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria
- 14 calendar days after the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- 14 calendar days after a single dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
- For other COVID-19 vaccines, the instructions from the individual manufacturer for maximum protection must be followed (e.g. 21 calendar days after the second dose of Sputnik V)
Today, the autumn corona wave in Estonia has crossed its peak and the infection numbers are going down. However, the level of risk is still high and it is unclear whether and when the current restrictions will be changed.
We will inform about the changes as soon as possible!