Arriving from abroad
PARTICIPANTS ARRIVING FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES MUST FOLLOW the restrictions shown on the webpage of Estonian Foreign Ministry. The information is updated once a week. Make sure you read the most up-to-date rules.
- Participants arriving from abroad must plan their travel period in a way, that they can follow the necessary requirements if needed: restriction of freedom of movement and/or obligation to test.
- A declaration of health has to be filled out when arriving in Estonia. To make the border crossing smoother, the electronic declaration can also be filled out as early as 24 hours before arrival.
- Special rules apply for elite skiers arriving from abroad, based on the special permit issued by the Estonian Government.
WHEN PICKING UP THE START NUMBER, PARTICIPANTS ARRIVING FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ADDITION TO THE HEALTH DECLARATION :
- a proof of negative PCR test (arriving from countries which require isolation or PCR testing);
- in the case of suffered corona and declared cured less than 6 months ago, a respective certificate;
- in case of vaccination, a respective certificate.
Information about the required certificates is available HERE.
- People who have got COVID-19 in the last 14 days or who have been in contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 or who has symptoms of infectious respiratory diseases (for example fever, cough, trouble breathing) are not allowed to the event.
- The event organizer is not responsible for compensating possible losses to participants that may result from state-imposed restrictions or from change in these restrictions.