Changes on the marathon day
This Tuesday, the Estonian government gave the permission to hold the 47th Tartu Maraton.
Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the event will be held under certain limitation and restrictions in order to carry it out as safe as possible for participants as well as for the organising team. The final solutions will be worked out in co-operation with the Health Board and will be announced as soon as possible.
Today we would like to inform you about the general changes.
It is also extremely important you read the information about travelling to Estonia.
CHANGES ON THE MARATHON DAY
- We suggest you use personal transportation to reach the start.
- Spectators are not allowed.
- In official shuttle busses it is compulsory to wear a disposable face mask (available in the bus).
- Group starts with 15-minute intervals.
- We suggest you wear a face mask before the start.
- No clothing tents at the start areas.
ON THE TRACK
- Food and drinks are served in plastic cups.
- We suggest you wear a face mask after the finish.
- No showers/sauna.
- Possibility to change clothes outdoors in a separate area or in your own vehicle.
- Catering outdoors or with a pick-up lunch package.
- All the finish services are located in open air, no indoor facilities are used.