Send us your marathon story and win free entry + 50 € credit to shop our fan products!
What is your first thought when you hear name „Tartu Maraton“?
Is it connected with your own personal experience in the Estonian ski festival? Or – is it a story you have heard from a friend or a family member, a story which has been going around and has grown into a legend?
Before the 60th birthday of Tartu Maraton we collect the participants’ stories in connection with our legendary ski race!
- Send us your story in English via e-mail to 70726573734074617274756d617261746f6e2e6565. The story can be connected with any kind of memories you have in connection with Tartu Maraton: a special situation, a great experience, memorable race, etc.
- You are also welcome to send the stories of your friends, family members.
- It is preferable that you also add a photo to your story. However, it is not an obligation. The length of story is not limited.
- We collect the stories up to the official birthday of Tartu Maraton: January 16th!
- Coolest stories will be presented at the jubilee exhibition, in the Estonian National Museum between February 12th – April 12th. We will also publish the stories on our Facebook page and webpage.
Among all the persons sending us a marathon story,
a raffle prize will be given out:
free participation to one of our events + 50 € credit to shop our fan products!
Winner will be announced on January 17th.
04.12.2019 Legendary Tartu Maraton turns 60
09.10.2019 HIGHLIGHTS | 8th Tartu City Marathon
08.10.2019 HIGHLIGHTS | Friday Night Run 2019
17.09.2019 HIGHLIGHTS | 22nd Tartu MTB Marathon
27.08.2019 HIGHLIGHTS | 13. Tartu Rulluisumaraton
03.06.2019 HIGHLIGHTS | 38. Tartu Rattaralli
14.05.2019 HIGHLIGHTS | 37th Tartu Forest Marathon
15.04.2019 VIDEO: Tartu Forest Marathon's 24 km course
05.04.2019 Tartu Maraton's Dry Bag has arrived!
02.04.2019 PHOTOS: Tartu Rattaralli's medal
28.03.2019 Birthday campaign
19.03.2019 PHOTOS: Tartu Forest Marathon's medal
239 more news not shown, please filter by year or month the top of the page.