Event period: February 7th - March 13th, 2022
Distances: 63, 31 and 16 km
Disciplines: cross-country skiing, roller skiing, running/walking/hiking, cycling
The discipline must be indicated while uploading the results.
How to take part?
- Choose the distance and sign up. Registration is open up to March 13th. Please note, that you may change the distance very easily and for free in our self-service until the end of the race period.
- Download and print your start number.
- Choose the most suitable track close to your home and cover the selected distance during the event period.
You may also complete the distance on the original track of Tartu Maraton - except for the February 19th-20th, when the original track is for the participants of the main race!
Record the log with your device (sport watch, smartphone). It is important, that you fix the length of the distance, time and if possible, also the date.
- Upload your result in the participant list between 7.02-13.03. You will find technical explanations on the upload page. In case your device does not have a direct data sharing function, you may also insert the results manually. Just make a photo/screenshot of your log and add this as a proof. While uploading the result, you must also choose the the discipline.
- After uploading the results, your virtual diploma will be ready for downloading!
- Medal will arrive to you by post, make sure you insert the correct home address while uploading the race result!
- Share your virtual marathon experiences also on Facebook and Instagram! While posting, tag us in the post and use #tartumaraton. This allows us to find your posts and share them also with other sports friends.
- After finishing the virtual Tartu Maraton you are also one step closer to complete the Worldloppet Virtual Racing League.