Official shuttle buses on 21.02.2021 from Tartu and Elva to the starts and back
We strongly recommend you come to the start with your own transport. But in the morning of the marathon day, the Organizer has also organised special shuttle buses from Tartu and the finish parking lot in Elva to the start locations in Otepää and Arula, and later back to Tartu and start locations.
Rides on the special shuttle buses are available for a fee. A seat on the bus is only quaranteed when you have a ticket from pre-sale. A bus ticket to start is valid also for the return ride, do not lose it! It is also possible to buy a ticket for the after-finish ride only.
50% of the capacity can be filled on the buses an wearing a mask is mandatory (given by the driver)!
Bus tickets can be bought:
1. From the Piletilevi online ticket shop at www.piletilevi.ee until 19.00 on February 20th 2021.
2. From the race office (shopping mall Lõunakeskus) on February 20th at 10:00-19:00.
A 1-day ticket costs 4 EUR from pre-sale, 6 EUR on the buses.
Express shuttle bus timetable:
Please choose the ticket with departure time according to your start time.
- To the starts of 63 km at 9:00 and 9:15:
- Tartu - Otepää at 7:00
- Elva - Otepää at 7:30
- To the starts of 63 km at 9:30, 9:45 and 10:00:
- Tartu - Otepää at 7:30
- Elva - Otepää at 8:00
- To the starts of 31 km:
- Tartu - Arula at 10:30
- Elva - Arula at 11:00
- Otepää - Arula at 11:30
Tartu = parking lot in front of the theatre Vanemuine (on Ülikooli street)
Otepää = parking lot at the Tehvandi stadium
Elva = finish parking lot at the 2nd km of Elva-Hellenurme road
After the finish buses leave from the finish parking lot to Tartu and start areas according to fulfillment. The final stop in Tartu is in front of the Aura swimming centre.
Transfer1 offer: from Tallinn to the Tartu Maraton!
Transfer1 offers shuttle bus rides from Tallinn to the start of Tartu Maraton in the morning and back after the finish.
Buses for the 63 km start depart at
- 04:15 from the parking lot of the shopping mall Järve Selver
- 04:30 from the square in front of Theater Estonia
- 04:45 from the parking lot of the shopping mall Ülemiste Keskus.
Buses for the 31 km start depart at
- 07:45 from the parking lot of the shopping mall Järve Selver
- 08:00 from the square in front of Theater Estonia
- 08:15 from the parking lot of the shopping mall Ülemiste Keskus.
Return ride from Elva finish parking lot at 15:30 and 16.30.
Two-way ticket when booking early (until Feb 12) costs 27 €.
More info and booking: email@example.com, +372 5684 1140 or +372 50 70 317.