Tartu Relay Marathon participants’ information!
Before the start
- Start numbers` handout on 9.02.-10.02.18 from Club Tartu Maraton Office at 9:00-17:00. In the race day morning, at the start area on the Tehvandi ski stadium.
- There are special shuttle buses from Tartu and Elva to the start location. For more information please look at the bus information.
- Parking at the designated parking lots at start/finish locations is free.
- Ski waxing service is available for a fee in the start area.
- The start gate will be open from 8:45. The first part of the start area is reserved for Tartu Relay Marathon competitors (start places will be marked by numbers), the rest of the start corridor will be used by Open Track participants.
On the course and at the exchange area.
- The classic tracks are set on the right; the left part of the course is for free technique users. Both free and classic techniques are permitted.
- The beginning and ending of exchange areas are clearly marked. Every member of a team has his own timing chip. The exchange takes place by handing over a GPS device within the limits of the exchange area. There are organizers controlling the exchanges and the violators shall be disqualified.
At the finish
- All of the team members can have a hot drink and a warm cup of soup at the feeding area.
- Sauna and showers are available (in the main building for men and in the sauna building for women).
- The 3 best teams will be awarded at 14:00 on the finish area podium.
- Diplomas are available at the secretariat, which is located on the 2nd floor of the main building.