Open Track shuttle buses on 10.02.19
In the morning of the Open Track event (Feb 10th), there are special shuttle buses from Tartu, Elva and Otepää to the start locations. Rides on the special shuttle buses are available for a fee.
An 1-day bus ticket costs 4 EUR.
A place on the bus is only guaranteed when buying a ticket at pre-sale.
The bought ticket is valid also during the return ride! Please save your ticket, if you should lose it, a new ticket must be bought!
Pre-sale is open in:
- Piletilevi selling points and on the internet www.piletilevi.ee until 8th February 19.00
- In the office of Club Tartu Maraton until 8th February 17.00.
NB! Rides from the finish back to Tartu and start locations are also available for a fee. These buses leave according to fulfillment.
The final stop in Tartu is in front of the Aura Keskus.
Open Track shuttle bus timetable:
- 7:30 Tartu - Otepää 63 km start
- 7:45 Elva finish parking lot - Otepää 63 km start
- 9:30 Tartu - Arula 31 km start
- 10:00 Elva finish parking lot - Hellenurme - Palu - Arula 31 km start
- 10:00 Otepää - Arula 31 km start
- 10:30 Tartu - Palu 16 km start
- 11:00 Elva finish parkoing lot - Palu 16 km start
- 11:15 Otepää - Palu 16 km start
Tartu = parking lot of Theater Vanemuine
Elva finish parking lot = 2nd km of Elva-Hellenurme road
Otepää = parking lot of Tehvandi ski stadium