Official shuttle buses
In the morning of both marathon days, the Organizer has organised special shuttle buses from Tartu to the start location in Otepää, and later back to Tartu. Rides on the special shuttle buses are available for a fee.
A 1-day ticket costs 4 EUR from pre-sale, 6 EUR on the buses.
The bought ticket is valid also during the return ride! Please save your ticket, if you should lose it, a new ticket must be bought!
NB! Rides back to Tartu are also available for a fee. The buses leave the Tehvandi parking lot according to their capacity. The final stop in Tartu is in front of the Aura Keskus.
Bus tickets can be bought:
1. From the Piletilevi online ticket shop at www.piletilevi.ee until 19.00 on February 25th 2017.
2. From the race office at the Estonian National Museum on February 24th at 12:00-19:00 and on February 25th at 10:00-19:00.
Express shuttle bus timetable:
Express buses to Otepää depart from the parking lot of Theater Vanemuine.
- On Saturday at 7:00 to get to the start of 9 o'clock
- On Saturday at 10:00 to get to the start of 12 o'clock
- On Saturday at 13:00 to get to the start of 15 o'clock
- On Sunday at 7:00 to get to the start of 9 o'clock
- On Sunday at 9:00 to get to the start of 11 o'clock
- On Sunday at 12:00 to get to the start of 14 o'clock