Virtual race useful information
Race period: May 1st - June 6th.
Distances: 128, 58, 25 km and 128 km combo
How to take part?
- Choose the virtual distance and sign up. Registration is open up to June 6th. Please note, that you may change the distance very easily and for free in our self-service until the end of the race period.
- In case you would like to ride 128 km, but not in one go, choose the combo and cover the distance in shorter sections. Each stage has to be at least 12,8 km.
- Download and print your start number (PDF).
- Choose the most suitable track close to your home and cover the selected distance during the event period. If you are located in Estonia, you are also welcome to the official Tartu Rattaralli track.
- Regular traffic is not closed! Follow all traffic regulations and ride safely!
- The virtual race is not a competition. Choose a comfortable speed for you. Use of car or other vehicles is not allowed.
- Record the log with your device (sport watch, smartphone). It is important, that you fix the length of the distance, time and if possible, also the date. Complete the distance in one go.
- Most common sports watches/web application:
Garmin, Polar, Suunto (android), Suunto (iOS), Strava, Fitbit, Apple Watch, MapMyRun.
- Upload your result in the participant list latest on June 6th. You will find technical explanations on the upload page. In case your device does not have a direct data sharing function, you may also insert the results manually. Just make a photo/screenshot of your log and add this as a proof. In the case of combo, upload each part separately, the system sums up the distance covered.
- After uploading the results, your virtual diploma will be ready for downloading!
- Medal will arrive to you by post, make sure you insert the correct home address while uploading the race result!
- The virtual race will be the third stage of Tartu Maraton Cube 2021 series. Also the participation will count towards multiple participation awards (silver and gold pins).
- Share your experiences also on Facebook and Instagram! While posting, tag us in the post and use #tartumaraton. This allows us to find your posts and share them also with other sports friends.
- Tartu Rattaralli is also part of the new challenge: Worldloppet Virtual Racing League. However, please note that only 1 race per organiser counts for one Virtual Racer title.