I am registered to the main race day of 40. Tartu Rattaralli, 30th of May. What will happen to my entry fee?
1. If the main race day is cancelled, I do not wish to participate in the virtual race.
- Do I need to notify the organizer that I do not wish to participate this year?
Yes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Do you return my entry fee?
According to the race regulations, we will transfer 50% of your paid entry fee to your user account as a credit which you can use to cover entry fees of our next events. Another option is to apply for a monetary refund of the same sum.
- What should I do to get the 50% monetary refund?
2. If the main race day is cancelled, I want to participate in the virtual race.
- Do I have to re-register?
Yes, re-register when you log in to your account free of charge until June 6th at 23:59.
- Do I have to make any additional payments?
No. If your original payment was more than the entry fee of virtual race, then we will transfer the surplus to your user account as a credit that you can use to cover entry fees of our next events.