MTB Marathon Relay
24. Tartu Rattamaraton
Tartu MTB Marathon Relay
12. September 2021
|until 09.09.21||10.09.21 - 10.09.21|
|Tartu MTB Marathon Relay||50.00 €||65.00 €|
Tartu MTB Marathon Relay
We are welcoming teams of three cyclists to complete 30 km, 37 km and 22 km stages. All three courses are different and every team can choose suitable and congenial route for each team member.
- The 6th Tartu MTB Marathon Relay is organized by Club Tartu Maraton according to current Regulations and decisions made by the Board of Club Tartu Maraton.
- The 6th Tartu MTB Marathon Relay takes place on Sunday, September 12th 2021 on the 89 km distance from Otepää to Elva.
- Traffic: The race track is not closed to regular traffic. The organizer will ensure safety officers' presence where the track crosses major roads. All the participants have to follow traffic regulations and are responsible for their own safety on the track.
- The start will be given at 11:00 as a mass start from the Ski Stadium of Tehvandi Sport Center in Otepää.
- Stages: A team consists of 3 participants, each completing one stage of the 3 competition stages:
- leg Otepää - Pringi teerist 29,5 km
- leg Pringi teerist - Palu 36,8 km
- leg Palu - Elva 22,4 km
Every team gets a GPS device in their start materials that acts as a baton and is handed to the next stage racer in the stage changing areas. The device can be put either in the shirt pocket or around an arm. The protective cover of the device must not be removed. The GPS device lets organizers, other competitors and supporters track the advancement of the teams online from their smartphones or computers.
- Timekeeping is electronic. The timing chips are attached to start numbers. Timing chips are for single use, there is no need to return them to the organizers.
- Time limits for passing check points:
Checkpoint km time limit Pringi 29,5 km 13:10 Palu 66,3 km 15:30 Finish 88,7 km 17:00
- Waste areas. There will be marked waste areas only in the stage change areas. Please dispose your waste (drink bottles, gel tubes etc.) in the trash bins. It is prohibited to litter outside of waste areas! Organizers and commissaries have the right to disqualify or fine the violators. Disqualification can also be based on photo or video recordings.
- Participation is on your own responsibility. It is advisable to have an accident and/or health insurance. Organizers are not liable for participants’ health problems or damaged/lost personal belongings.
- Registration takes place:
- On Club Tartu Maraton website www.tartumaraton.ee and in the office of Club Tartu Maraton until 10.09.2021 at 17:00. There is no registration in the race morning.
- The team has to be registered as a whole, specifying the stage for each team member. Changes are possible in the self-service environment up to 10.09.2021 at 17.00. After that time, changes to the racing order are not allowed. Violation of this rule leads to disqualification.
- Entry fee for a team is 50 € until 09.09.2021 and 65 € on 10.09.2021.
In case of giving up the right of participation, the entry fee shall not be refunded.
- In case the registration is made before 09.09.2021, the starting position is given based on the last year's result of the team. After that and in case there is no previous results, starting position is given in the order of registration.
- The handout of start materials takes place at the Club Tartu Maraton office in Tartu, Laulupeo Ave 25 (ph +327 421644) on 10.09 at 14:00-18:00 and on the race day at the start area starting 1,5 hours before the start.
- The start fee includes: a starting bib; time keeping service (only in case of correctly attached time keeping chip); results; service and catering in the service stations and finish; diploma with the team name and result; luggage transport from start to finish; medical service (if necessary); transport of abandoned cyclists.
- The 6 best teams shall be awarded 15 minutes after the finish of the 6th team on the finish area podium. The team which is not present at the official award ceremony loses their right to the award.
- Transportation. Organizers do not offer transportation to start or exchange areas.
- Parking in start areas and in finish car park is free; cars are directed to the parking lots in the order of fulfill.
With making the entry, the participant confirms the willingness to abide by the current Race Regulations and gives the permission to use the shot photo and video material for the promotion of the event.