We are happy to introduce the new Tartu MTB Marathon's mobile app that just came out, in collaboration with Wazombi Labs developers.
Thanks to this app, you have access to:
- The track schemas of the three courses: 89, 40 and 21 km
- The schedule of the week-end
- The participants list
- Our sponsors
- Facebook & Instagram pages
- You wish to find the shortest way from the center of Tartu to the finish area?
Getting there helps you to find the shortest way to the key points of the event: race center, children´s events, start and finish venue, service points on the track.
- You are wondering, where to find the start numbers on the marathon morning or get the diploma after the event?
All the services (parking lots, washing, luggage storage etc) on the course as well as on the start and finish venue are viewable thanks to the small + button. After making the choice among the services available and checkmarking them, the locations will appear on the map.
- How is it going with your friend, who started the 89 km distance on the marathon morning?
In the app, you can track your friends or relatives participating the event. For tracking, you have to use the button on the top right corner of the map. The person you want to track needs to log in to the app with the username and password of Tartu Maraton account and give permission to be followed.
Info for persons, who already have the Tartu Maraton app:
On some phones, (androids mainly) the app updates automatically.
On iphones, a notification will be sent about the new version and the app can be renewed after that.
App is available:
Apple app store: https://itunes.apple.com/ee/app/tartu-maraton/id1204382352?mt=8
Please don’t hesitate to give us your feedback on the app! Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org