Individual race useful information
Before participating in the individual race, read the information below.
Individual race period: May 1st - May 9th.
Distances: 42, 21, 10 and 5 km (tracks marked by the organizer with start and finish in Tartumaa Tervisespordikeskus near Elva)
How to take part?
- Choose an individual distance ('individuaal') and sign up. Registration is open up to May 8th. Please note, that you may change the distance very easily and for free in our self-service until the end of the race period.
- Book a personal start time. Booking a time is necessary to limit the number of people at the same place at the same time. The tracks are open from 1st to 9th of May, each day at 10:00-20:00. Plan your run or hike so that you can both start and finish between those times. Book the start time HERE.
- The start and finish of all four distances is located In Tartumaa Tervisespordikeskus near Elva and the tracks are marked. Parking is free of charge. Course maps and locations of timing stations you can find HERE.
- Time keeping is based on an electronic SI timing card, which the participant gets from the marathon info station in the start area. It is allowed to use also participant's own SI-card. To get a result, participant must register the card at timing stations in start, on the course and in finish. After completing the distance, borrowed SI-card must be returned to organizers.
- Runners and walkers will be shown in the same result list for each distance. Results are ranked by finish time, but no winners are declared or prizes given. Use of car, bicycle or other means of transport while completing the distance is not allowed.
- Finishers will get a medal and a diploma.
- Participation in the individual race will count as a participation in the Cube series (Cube points are calculated but no bonuses for the top 6 of 42 km).
- Participation in the individual race will count towards multiple participation awards (silver and gold pins).
- Share your individual marathon experiences also on Facebook and Instagram! While posting, tag us in the post and use #tartumaraton. This allows us to find your posts and share them also with other sports friends.
- When participating, please be sure to:
- Run or walk alone, with only one other person, or with your close family.
- Keep the distance of at least 2 metres from others.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
See the individual race regulations here!