37. Tartu Forest Marathon
TILLUrace and MINImarathon
11. May 2019
- 37th Tartu Forest Marathon's children's races take place on May 11th, 2019 in Tartu Tähtvere Sport Park.
- See the full program (for time schedule and distances) and read the regulations.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Every finisher receives a medal, ice-cream and lemonade.
- Diploma can be printed out from our website and colored by children themselves.
- Raffle prizes are also given out.
- No winners are declared.
- Registration is mandatory and we suggest to preregister online to avoid long queues on the day of the race (read more about how to register your child in the self-service environment).
- Online registration starts on May 6th and is open until May 9th 17:00 (Estonian time).
- Registration is also open on Friday, May 10th at the Charity Run start area in Tähtvere Sports Park at 17:00-20:00.
- Registration is also open on the day of the race one hour before the main race (in Tartu, Otepää and Elva).
- Otepää and Elva children's races' registration is open only on the day of the race on the spot.
NB! Otepää and Elva children's races are not part of the Tartu Mini Cube series.
Tartu Forest Marathon's children's event are organized in cooperation with Tartu Suusaklubi. Get more info about the skiing club's activities and training classes from their website.