Historical facts of Club Tartu Maraton
- On January 16th 1960 the first ski-hike from Tartu to Kääriku started from Tartu city centre, which was the beginning of one of the most popular public sport event tradition of Estonia - Tartu Maraton.
- In 1982 the organizing committee of Tartu Maraton took a new challenge to organice popular cycling road race Tartu Rattaralli.
- In the autumn of 1983 the same OC founded a new event - Tartu Sügisjooks (Tartu Autumn City Run). All three competitions were tied up to form a complex event with a ranking system - Tartu Triple Event.
- In 1984 children events were introduced in cycling and running, followed by kids ski event in 1985
- After collapse of Soviet Union in 1991, the most active OC members formed a non-profit company Club Tartu Maraton, which took over the organization of Tartu Maraton, Tartu Sügisjooks and Tartu Rattaralli.
- In 1998 Tartu Rattamaraton (mountain bike race) was introduced by the club, followed by Tartu Rulluisumaraton (inline skating race) in 2007 and Tartu Linnamaraton (Tartu city marathon) in 2012.
- In 2000 Tartu Triple Event turned into Tartu Complex Event when Tartu Rattamaraton was added to the season ranking system.
- In 2015 Tartu Complex Event was replaced by Tartu Maraton Cube, to unite all 6 races in one ranking system and give our participants new attractive sportive challenge.